Thursday 19 May 2011

Val d'Isère Championship (SNES)

Also known as Tommy Moe's Winter Extreme: Skiing & Snowboarding and Ski Paradise with Snowboard. I think it might be a skiing game.

That's so 90s.

Everyone got that memorised? Okay let's move on.

Oh, it's snowboarding! Well, I was close enough. This snow is making an irritating static hissing sound.

What the hell, did we enter a cloud of toxic gas?

Also why does my guy constantly keep jumping and doing flips? He seems to do it whenever he hits a bump, and the track is totally covered in bumps.

See, this is what happens when you spend half your time showing off in the air, you bastard. I hope hitting that tree beats some sense into you.

The controls in this are so damn twitchy, it's really hard to avoid crashing into stuff on every turn.

Look at that tiny gap between the ice, there's no way I'd be able to make it through that. I didn't stand a chance.


Also we're in blue now?

Yeah there's not a chance I'd ever get anywhere in this. But fortunately I really don't want to.


Next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi-Random Game Box